Friday, 23 January 2009

YIPPEE!

yay... it's the holiday...

*pause*

I sound dead..  
right I am..

YAY!!! IT"S THE HOLIDAY!
yes..  it is..

Then how i am i still not happy?
i am.. yet i'm not.!

*emotion crisis*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

I don't think i'll be doing any updates for some of the coming days...
and.. to those who're invited to my house.. send me a messege if u wan the map to my house....

and.. er...
the post...

YES! It is finally the holidays...

Right after school.. we - Caleb, Chun Kit, Edmund and I went to Time Square.
the journey itself was fun.. haha.. already in holiday mood...

er.. right after the Horley link and the small path out of Plaze Rakyat, we boarded a bus..
we had to chase it.. run run*puff Puff*
50 cent per person.. weeeeeeeee...
then we got our tickets... to???

Underworld III : Rise Of The Lycan
it was good.. other then that.. i have no idea how everything came to place... i did not watch the 1st nor the 2nd one...

after that.. NO.. before that.. i bought a double-cheese burger and had it taken out..
alas! i guess u know ?
i smuggled it into the cinema... ble~ haha
Finished it even before the movie started... so fast?

ok la.. after the movie...
we went to the bowling alley...
(Zhan Hai Ah)
kena longkang so many times.. GRRRR....
well..

then we went to Sengei Wang... LOL! did a little shopping.. yeah.. no joke.. i just got a T-shirt.. haha... it was on sale... so.. well.. i guess that's all... ??

okay la.. go check out jia von's blog.. it's really cool... okay la... CIAO! I'm eating out today.. ble~

http://roguerapture.blogspot.com/

CIAO! I'm eating out today.. ble~

No comments: