So.. school is reopening in about 50 hours... wow.. yeah yeah.. i still go to school.. i'm in pre-U, sound beter than form 6 eh.. haha..
Currently listening to Johann Strauss's music... google it if you don't know who he is...
la~la~la~dee~dum~dum~!
i like music...
i like food..
i like being secluded... abnormal?
i like driving...
i like sleeping..
i like making food...
i like learning..
i like reading...
i like books.
i like collecting..
there's just too many likes in my mind...
yep! too many.. but i think it's a bit less than you guys...wahaha
argh! i'm just crapping..
~~~~~~~~~
I just saw the news... Israel bombing palestine..
hmm.. i'm taking Israel side..
Palestine bomb her first...
I don't know why the world news wants to put Israel under such bad lime light.. too much..
okay la. i got to go now..
CIAO!
hmm.. i'm taking Israel side..
Palestine bomb her first...
I don't know why the world news wants to put Israel under such bad lime light.. too much..
okay la. i got to go now..
CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment