LOL! I made it through the first day of school..
A little ilustrastion.
hmm...
the trip it self was tiring..
i mean..
i got to the K.T.M station area there quite early...
then..
I saw a bus... on the opposite road.
i thought : " why don't i get to school a bit ealier, also, why not be sitted all way to school instead of having to stand in the train till i reach the school?"
So, clever eu-gene ran to the bus station beside the train station. I RAN!
But instead of going to KL, the bus was headed for balakong.. SHOOT! wasted all my breaths of huffing and puffing. ARGH!
Okay la.. i guess it was God's way of waking me up.. haha.. funny. i wasn't that mad.
Just abit Amused.
okay.. then i went to the train station to get my ticket. MY BRO'S NOT RETURNED MY T & G CARD!
I WAS AGHAST! really.. the train was coming, and the ticket counter guy just went off at my turn! what the hell?
so.. i ran to the ticket machine.. Fortunately.. i had change..
i got my ticket and RAN!(again)
In the end, i got to school.
I NEVER saw SOOOOOO many students in MBS before.. really, truthfully.
then it came to me.. it's gonna be single session for this year and the years to come..
owh!... really.. 1.8k+ students! that's alot!
ok la.. blah blah blah.. my class got a few new teachers.
blah blah blah.. got a new class...
Time flew and here i am.. typing this post.. lol...
althought i don't believe time flies.. i was too distracted to notice anything.. so i guess that's all..
PS: i won't be posting daily because the term's started.. and STPM is really no joke..
LIFE & DEATH depends on it..
got to go..
CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment