Thursday, 8 January 2009

School... T.T

Actually.. school's just started...

It take some getting used to..
really tiring these few days.. have to wake up early, to catch the first train... then after school, have to take public transport back.. how tiring can that be?

But,

I'm thankfull,
i have lots of good teacher this year - exam year.
not lots of it.. it's all of them..
so blessed.

really.. this brings me to my second problem..
if I were to switch to the other class(my class is a bit problematic, the noise level here is here is really beyond abnormal),
i would not have the perfect combination of teachers....

catch-22 situation.. ARGH!

but. really... THANK YOU! God,
for..
the teacher,
for this school,
for this day,
for me living,
and for everything to come.. may you bless it..

I feel really blessed...

being in this school.


So...
school's good... just need some getting used to.. which my body is trying to cope and do...

My prayers to those in war-zone area...

ah.. i'm tired.. really dead exhausted... agh!!!
NItE!

No comments: