Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Feeling

Feelings. Oh! Feelings!

You robbed me of myself.

You robbed my thoughts, my limbs.

~*~*~

How could you be so cruel?

With you there's hurt.

With you there's pain.

With you there's tears.

With you there's NO PEACE!

I feel sad, hurt, lost and broken.

I feel down, emo, tired and sick.

I feel pain, hot, cold and agony.

It's all because of you.

~*~*~*~

But you gave me joy.

You gave me happiness.

With you I can feel.

I feel the joy.

I feel the fun.

I feel the beat!

I feel... Oh. So much I can feel.

And there's more to come.

I feel nice.

I feel cool.

I feel . . . . . . 

~*~*~*~

All because of you . . . . . .

~*~*~*~

I hate you yet I love you.

I don't want you yet I want you.

I'm just human. 

You're born.

With me.

In me.

Physically and Emotionally.

Sometimes you cheat and lie.

Sometimes you cheer and celebrate.

But I know.. I need you in this world... 

But, secondary to God.

Coz when it's my time . . . . . .

You'll leave me . . . . . .

Forever - 4ever.

I'd really like to leave you.

Or rather u leave me. 

Coz you'll never, ever last long.

The feelings you give me, 

will never last.

I feel blessed to have you,

as a human. 

But it's really goodbye when it's time.

Goodbye~

When it's time of coz . . . . . .




No comments: