what should come first?
what is correct.?
or.
what you feel should be done first.
Many a times, people will just go "i think i should do this first!" "I should do that first!"
I'm abit intrigued by what's in their mind.
it's like.. when they say "Go to HELL!" what's in their mind. Do they know what their talking?
or is it just their "habit"?
some people just like to speak their mind. Yes. they can think fast. Yes they can talk well. But do they care of the consequences their words bring?
I think they're just selfish. They want everything their way. They want everyone else to listen to them. though, i dont mind listening. it gives me an insight of your mind. They just want to get everything off themselves.
Selfish right?
So... what's correct or feelings first?
Do you think thoroughly before saying out loud? or just go with the feeling that is - speaking your mind.
now.. did i go through thoroughly before posting this..
Hm....
No comments:
Post a Comment