Thursday, 25 February 2010

What's the point?

What's the point of being nervous?

When u know u can't do anything about it.

When u know u can't change the outcome.

It's already set, just that it's not out yet.

What's the point of being scared?

When u know it won't help in anything.

When u know it's not gonna do much change.

What's coming is already set. U just don't know what it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Being nervous shows that you still care. 

You still care about the outcome, the consequences.

Being afraid means that you're concerned.

You're concern how it will turn out to be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No matter, 

It's part of life.

To be able to feel should be a blessing,

Though it sometimes comes in a disguise.

It's part of life.

Going through it leaves in you the experience.

Of life, Of things that are to pass.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Here I am, being nervous about STPM results.

Consoling myself. 

Being scared should be normal I say to myself.

Being nervous is definitely normal. - I  think.

*sigh*

what will be will definitely be. 

I'll shall just leave it in God's hand? 

Yes I should...

~*~

All the best! PEOPLE!

God be With YOU!!!

No comments: