Really... I never knew it would be this hard to describe.
Just had the Junior's night, a night for the closing ceremony of the week-old orientation..
It was good that the Orientation here OH! I'm studying in Nilai University College.
continue~ didn't last for a month like some places...
Good thing also that the Student Affair department is very strict towards ragging - i hate ragging... it makes my blood boils to know that this sort of practice is encourage at places...
But... There's always a 'but'
1 whole week? orientation? ain't it a waste of time??? I mean there's so much to study, with so little time.. on top of that.. driving to college ain't no easy for me...
but.. (another one)
i did enjoy myself..
some picture to light up this gloomy turn sunshine blog..?
Dark ~ that's Rachel (I can't remember her real Korean name)
That's Baek Hye Ji, my degree senior
The Guys; Me, Sze You, Wesler, Roland, and that 1 I can't remember
How did this get here? Sze You & Yi Wen
Yi wen & Wesler
Psycho
When it's bright enough with the Night's King
And that malay pschopath
It's back to studying.. O.O
No comments:
Post a Comment