Monday, 19 July 2010

Lately

Lately,
I've been feeling lousy...
I feel lost...?
I feel nice...
I feel interesting...
then I feel tired...
I feel queer...
But overall... I feel that I'm finally doing something worthwhile...

I kinda like uni... well.. at least NUC... it's not too bad...
It's not like I can compared it with any other uni coz i've not been to any... and this is the first...
It did quite well in giving me quite a good first impression.

I miss those who've I've been studying in the past...
Those i've talked too...
Those i've been thinking bout...

I think it's important to not forget them...
but.. How can I get-about with them in the present and keep those in the past in mind at the same time?
I don't wanna loose anyone,

I think in life... that's the only thing I fear most...

What's burning compared to that?
What's a bruise compared to that?
What's death compared to that?
The sense of loss...

But then.. there certainly are some I'm willing to let go without second thought...

emo-ing mr.eugene....
well.. at least i manage to finish my so called assignment... haha.. self-made format is nice...
*** i didn't know there were so many unexpected readers.
Thanks!!!

No comments: