hmm...
Lets start from the middle or it all.
My brother got carted of to hostel!
Yay for me.
Don't have to explain myself do I?
It's not like he is that incapable of taking care of himself.
He's taking Accounting in - I know u can already guess - TARC.
Next, I had a tiny 20th birthday party...
had fun preparing.
Even made a cake.. I do like making cakes, they help u consume time...
Apple walnut cake, relatively healthy for those who's pants got tight.
have a look.
Shirley's head got cut off...
Apple Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Toppings
and sticking candles randomly.
much better...
top row : Cynthia, Woei Shyong, Me, Selina, Gary
centre row : Woei Yi, Edwin, Chze Hsing, Chze Zheng, Fidelis, Woei Chyuan.
bottom row : Aarony, Ern Huey, Michelle & Shirley.
MIA?
Lin Shan, Lee
Thiruganesh, Rao
Zhen Hao, Sing
Kok Hoong, Chan
oh ya~ Zheng Yii!!!(have to have u in. wahahaha)
Having some memory problem lately, do forgive me if i left out your name. It could be that I was just to lazy to type every single person who FFK.
Well.. that's that...
er...
hope i didn't miss out too much of the important stuffs?
Good Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment