Thursday, 13 May 2010

Morning Nasi Lemak Stories?

When you are out having breakfast every morning, you tend to end up listening to stories,let it be from your own table or the uncle's and aunty's table next to yours;
either you'll be telling something, or someone will have something to tell..
from the story of their grudges till what happened in the ladies toilet!

Most of the time it's the best stories ever to hear; until you, yourself become the story of the day!



Well, first of all, I'm no one to judge.
And I have not a single right to outright condemn anyone or their comments other than to give reason or probably discuss it with them.
So, this is a blog started by a friend of whom I had great pleasure of meeting, at MBS.
His name is Kannen.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT HIS BLOG @ Morning Nasi Lemak Stories
I feel that he has quite some interesting posts, though still new and limited stuffs for ya right now.
So.. have a look at his blog... quite Malaysian.

Love,
Mr.EuGeNe



No comments: