Saturday, 26 December 2009

Final Destination - RBYC 2009

I was thinking.. since Shimron actually had all the notes online on his blog... could I copy the whole thing and past it here? 

Haha!

Just Kidding! Just Kidding!

I'll have everything online when I get it done properly... yeah, I'm slow at putting thought to words. also to rephrase the important points so that it does not look like Shimron's. Though, the main point would still the be the same...

I just came back from going around with church friends, It's Christmas. Went for service at church, then, outing with with the usuals and unusuals to Sungei Wang Plaze. Roller Skated there. Fell and bummed many times. OUCH! On my butt. yeah. But I did try out a few tricks like back skating, and some other fancy ones. Then we went meet the French's kids. Went out to dinner with them at Murni's (i think that's how the name's spelled). The Food was awesome. The restaurant's located at SS2, somewhere near the famous SS2 Hawker centre. Behind the KFC row of shoplots. We then went to Hartamas to 'visit' the Lee + Kendra Family. 'Lepak'(ed) for a while there then headed home.

I was lazy trying to take any photoes. So, I'll have them post when I get them second handed from them friends later . Also, I'm dead tired... Goodnight!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAVE A BLESSED ONE AND FOR THE DAYS TO COME!

GOD BLESS!

No comments: