Thursday, 17 December 2009

Fast & Simple

Have a LOOK!

I found this in the newspaper.

And I tried it...

It's called 3MC2  

It's a chocolate cake(so-called cake la)

here's how:---

(serves 2)

2tbsp melted butter

1tbsp water

1 egg

1/4 tsp baking powder

1 huge heap of cocoa(or Milo) powder

3tbsp sugar(reduce if it's too sweet for you)

1/4 cup flour

method:

  Mix all the ingredients together and pour into 2 coffee mugs or small bowls. the mixture should be a little saucy, watery, and not too thick. cover with cling film and microwave on "high" for about 1 minute +. it could turn out abit spongy.

  Best eaten warm, topped with ice cream or cream. You can also decorate with a small piece of real chocolate if you're serving children.

PS: my advise? add lots of cocoa powder of Milo, and use milk if u can to replace the water(or better dilute some condense milk with water/milk) 

#from StarTwo(I forgot the date)

Happy trying! 

No comments: