Tuesday, 18 January 2011

The Thing I Hate Most In A Relationship

Relationship, includes family, friends, and the many more.
You can either choose to cherish and appreciate them or to distance yourselves from them.
You share both happy and sad moments with them.
But when the time comes, you'll get separated.
Either one of you will go off first, chasing after dreams, callings, greener pastures, or better future.
Two(or maybe more) will part their ways.
I. Hate. That.
When good stuffs comes out of that relationship and everything works, mutually.
You part.
I. Hate. That.
When he knows you and you know him, nothing could have stood in between.
You part.
I. Hate. That.
When he stood by you, and you stood by him, through almost every thick and thin.
You part.
I. Hate. That.
But, you can only hate the ending part if the starting and the middle part was good...
But after all, Life's life..

No comments: