Life ~ Death ~ Dream

Thursday, 14 October 2010

I'm Complaining!!!

Assignments due so close, reports, reaction to write..
I just don't have the energy...
I'm taking bottles and bottles of Gatorade...
When will this pass???
When will this end??

I'm walking on the road of broken dreams and hopes... not?
not....

Posted by Mr. EuGenes at 21:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Linkies...esesesss

  • Aaronny
  • Aron Deleted
  • Billy
  • Charine
  • Edwin
  • Fooding Xin Yun
  • Gary
  • Huei Wenn
  • Jia Von Then
  • Jia Von, Then
  • Kannen
  • Miao Wei
  • Michella Tan
  • My Online Recipe Source!
  • Ong Syie How
  • Shimron
  • Shirinnah
  • Woei Jiann
  • Zheng Yii

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (65)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • I'm Complaining!!!
      • My Wonder
      • Had Fun
      • Shared through mail~
      • Recieved by mail.. i wonder... how they do that...
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (93)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (69)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (18)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.