Sunday, 25 April 2010

laziness sucks!

I'm getting lazy.. even with nothing much to do nowadays.
Lazy, mainly, updating my blog.
I mean, I sit in front of the comp alot.
But, it's a abit menial updating it with every single moments of my life.
It's redundant.
Well, at least that's what I think.
But, those special moments, special events of life.
Shouldn't they be worth blogging?
Sharing it on the internet?
Even those wacky moments.
The times when I turn psycho and smash people's property for absolutely no reason.
LOA - lack of attention - there was once a time when this was widely used.
How about my working experience with British Council and in PC fair? With Canon.
How about all my failed try-outs in making and bakings?
Laziness... sucks big time!
and do you know? Sh*c*s is a bad word? it's the combination of Sh** and **ck.
have to stop saying it now that i know it is..
this is the kind of blog u get when your mind's not composed.. sad..
another time!

No comments: