Oh NO! A WEEK JUST FLEW!
Trials is right after the term break... great!?! study week i guess...
right!
I havent got much time now to blog...
SO MUCH TO STUDY!
SO!
Don't keep your hopes to high on being able to see any new post from me... ^^!
STPM is priority... U can't agree more right!?
Alot happened this week... though it flew...
Uncle Larry's still not well... thought the swelling in the brain subsided... What will happen to his family? Only the Lord knows... yes... Amen... prayers and hopes... to you and your family... Aaronny's sort of messaging updatesto us.. haha...
Saturday's talk got canceled. for the better good that's it.. i heard they're gonna visit him...
well..
I'm really disoriented right now... everything's in a jumble... my mind, my thoughts, my heart? LOL(how so?) everything! that includes life...
haiz.... what I'll do is leave everything in Thy hand...
No comments:
Post a Comment