YIPPEEE!!!
A fan of harry potter finally got his almost dying wish to watch harry potter 6 - and got it..
well.. it was last week right?
16th of july...
i went.. with Kannen... it was cool.... I got the ticket for student price... RM7... HEHE^^
I won't talk much about the story... but..
it's kinda like someone telling u a whole 16 hours story(if u read it) into like 20 minutes...
it was really fast-paced.
In my opinion, som crucial scenes were cut... and the self-added scenes were just okay.....
many self made spells, the spells weren't as how I imagined them to be.. really... there weren't like red and green spells ad jinx and charms and casts.
Dumbledore's army and The Order Of Pheonix didn't have their fight.. really a turn down.. the ending...
well.. what's done is done... do you think there will be another remake?
PS: sorry for the late post.. i wasn't in good condition to blog for the pass few days...
No comments:
Post a Comment