Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Me or Not Me, But Everyone Else.

U know about how The Earth revolve around The Sun. 

Most people know that.

How does one'e life revolves around other? Not only that.

How does one's life revolve around our surrounding? or the other way round?

How our surroundings affects us.

How people mode around us tend to have effects on our mood.

the truth is... this is only my thoughts...

When I think back, I realised how naive I was.                                                                                        I used to think everything revolves around me, suiting each and every tastes and wants.             Yet in a way, it does... Don't you think so? some of it are due to revolve around us.

Messy, right?

I think it was said that "what we can control, we control. what we cant, we accept."                       Instead of going against it?

For example, we may have planned to have a picnic on some particular day. Out of a sudden, the weather did not suit it. Plan canceled. Instead of complaing, why not think of other ways to have the picnic? aren't there bowling alleys that allow people to bring in outside food? or rather... just bring it in! NIKE : "Just Do It!" 

anyway, what i actually wanna point out is that there are people who doesn't like certain situation, crowd or style. Maybe even what other people does! they complain, sulk and talk behind people's back. Their complains can vary from gossiping to back-stabbing. OUCH!

I mean, what I'm talking about is actually what i experienced - School Life. One of a headmaster of one of Malaysia's most famous school once said, " academic excellences is not a substitute for poverty in character" or something like that...

How do you react to a situation? 

When you feel cold in your sitted place in the class room.Do solve the problem by switching off whatever's causing the chill?or move yourself to another spot which's not that cold.Or isn't better to bring a jacket? so that other who's not feeling the cold be comfortable...Instead of you being comfortable yourself and the rest of the crowd feeling unpleasent.

The question here is how many of you are willing to revolve around others? meaning to serve instead of being served.

*** this is actually a very wide topic. I'm merely talking from my own aspect of schooling life... No Offence!

No comments: