Why am I still your friend?
When you have upset me so much,
ever so often.
Purposely or unintentionally.
~*~
I don't know.
I really love you,
yet I hate you at the same time.
I realised that I was never once joyous with you.
Yet I was at peace,
but it's getting depressing, internally.
~*~
I feel the rage coming.
I wanna trash around!
I wanna break something!
I wanna break your Damned neck!
Skewer you! Stab YOU! MURDER YOU!
~*~
You make me sick, so very depressed.
Make me weary, I can't hold myself together, almost.
Make me want, want you, so ever much more.
~*~
How can you be so mean?
So cruel! So evil! So amusing?
~*~
Downed, angryly,
I wanna shout & scream at you!
Fuck you! I Hate You! Go To HELL!
I . Love . You . . . ?
~*~
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
What my feelings are for you.
Why did I have to meet you?
Why did I have to know you?
Why? WHy? WHY!?!
~*~
Please do tell me . . .
I beg you . . .
My Dear Friend...
**Disclaimer: This blogpost is the author's personal opinion of matters, and does not represent the opinion of any group, association, company, etc.
This blogpost also is not targeted at anybody in particular, but just a vent for the author's emotions. However, if you think it applies to you, the author gives his sincerest apologies and prays you'd change before you hurt anybody else.
This blogpost also is not targeted at anybody in particular, but just a vent for the author's emotions. However, if you think it applies to you, the author gives his sincerest apologies and prays you'd change before you hurt anybody else.
1 comment:
i like ur writing
Post a Comment