Wednesday, 29 April 2009

I Don't Know....

I don't really know whats going on with my class...

there is just too much!

one minute they are all dispersed, next? shouting their lungs out... trying to best everyone else...

I don't really know what's going on... 

one minute he's studying nicely, next he's moaning:" I almost cried today... you know?"

I don't really know what's going on...

onr minute I'm listening to the teacher attentively, next? I was sitting with my eyes closed..LOL

I really blur... 

sometimes, I need everyone to repeat what they were saying just to catch the word 'nothing la!'

I'm really scared...

yes I am. of everything... God, exams, time, gruesome stuffs, surgery.??? 

I sometimes wonder who I am... 

Why am I here...?

Why did i have to know so much, yet so little... T.T

Why can't life be just a bit better.... 

I wonder... how is that i have friends.. yet have none at the same time...

I'm confuse... really confuse...

I'm just a dreamer... future, past and present.

sad sad Mr.EuGeneS

No comments: